Words — 37 found
1. confession; acknowledgement; acknowledgment
- なに 。
- There is no need to be ashamed of confessing one's mistakes.
2. confession of love; professing one's feelings
- He confessed that he had fallen in love with me.
3. confession of sins (e.g. the confessional)
- He confessed his sins to the pastor.
1. accusation; complaint; charge; legal action
1. to tell; to inform; to announce
2. to indicate; to signal; to mark
1. tattling; telling on (someone)See also 密告
告口: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. skylark (Alauda arvensis)Usually written using kana alone
2. Mongolian lark (Melanocorypha mongolica)Only applies to こうてんし
告天子 【ひばり】、告天子 【こくてんし】、告天子 【こうてんし】、ヒバリ
1. confessionin Catholicism
2. Sacrament of Penance (Catholic Church)Sacrament of Penance and Reconciliation (commonly called ... Read more
1. funeral service; memorial service
2. farewell ceremony (e.g. for a retiree)
1. ceremony where the Emperor would inspect the records of attendance and absence of officialsArchaism