Words — 37 found
1. to tell; to inform; to announce
2. to indicate; to signal; to mark
1. confession (to a crime, wrongdoing, etc.); admission
- なに 。
- There is no need to be ashamed of confessing one's mistakes.
2. professing one's feelings (to someone one wants to go out with); declaration of love
- He confessed that he had fallen in love with me.
3. profession (of faith)Christianity
- He confessed his sins to the pastor.
4. confession (of sins)Christianity
1. accusation; complaint; charge; legal action
1. tattling; telling on (someone)See also 密告
告口: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. skylark (Alauda arvensis)Usually written using kana alone
2. Mongolian lark (Melanocorypha mongolica)Only applies to こうてんし
告天子 【ひばり】、告天子 【こくてんし】、告天子 【こうてんし】、ヒバリ
告天子: Rarely-used kanji form. 告天子: Rarely-used kanji form. 告天子: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. confessionin Catholicism
2. Sacrament of Penance (Catholic Church)Sacrament of Penance and Reconciliation (commonly called ... Read more
1. funeral service; memorial service
2. farewell ceremony (e.g. for a retiree)
1. ceremony where the Emperor would inspect the records of attendance and absence of officialsArchaism