Words — 20 found
1. number; edition; make; model; issue; part of that group
- き 。
2. sobriquet; pen-name
3. size (of printing types, canvases, knitting needles, etc.)
4. suffix attached to names of ships, trains, airplanes, etc.
號: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
Common word Links
1. order (esp. to a number of people); command
2. ritual of bowing at start and end of school class
1. crying loudly; bawling; wailing; lamentation
2. crying one's eyes out (without making noise); breaking into a flood of tears; crying buckets; weepingColloquialism, non-standard usage