Words — 337 found
1. unit; denomination
- う 。
- Fish is sold by the pound here.
2. credit (in school)
- How many credits is this course?
3. in units of (e.g. "in thousands"); in amounts of
1. word; vocabulary; (usually) single-character wordlinguistics terminology
1. simply; merely; only; solely
1. monotony; monotone; dullness
2. monotone; monotonicMathematics
1. sole; single; solo
2. independence; singleness; singularity
JLPT N2 Links
1. tabi; Japanese socks (with split toe)
2. Tabiare traditional Japanese socks. Ankle-high and with a sep... Read more
単皮: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. straight to the point; point-blank; frank; directYojijukugo (four character compound)
短刀直入: Irregular kanji usage.
1. individual item (i.e. not part of a set); single article
2. single item out of a set; one item from a set
1. tankōbon; (manga) volume; (comic) trade paperback
2. single book (as opposed to magazine, anthology, etc.); separate volume
3. Tankōbon, with a literal meaning close to "independently appearin... Read more
1. single line; solid wire; single track
2. Single track (rail)A single-track railway is where trains in both directions... Read more