Words — 38 found
1. graduation; completion (of a course)
- い 。
- After he left school, he went to London.
2. moving on (from); outgrowing (something); leaving (a group, company, etc.); quitting
- I feel I'm growing out of pop music.
3. GraduationGraduation is the action of receiving or conferring an ac... Read more
1. graduation ceremony; commencement
1. cautious; careful; shrewd; tactful; prudent; faultless; perfect; without error; without slipUsually written using kana alone, See also そつがない
- He's a man who doesn't make mistakes.
1. driving school qualifying test (can lead to waiver of a formal test)