Words — 10 found
1. to work (for); to be employed (at); to serve (in)usu. 勤める
- つとめ 。
- My father serves in the Foreign Ministry.
2. to serve (as); to act (as); to fill (the position of); to play the role (of)usu. 務める
- She was a bridesmaid at the wedding.
3. to conduct a religious serviceusu. 勤める
1. service; duty; business; responsibility; task
- Who do you work for?
2. Buddhist religious services
1. to be fit (for a role); to be qualified (for); to be equal (to a task); to be able to fulfill one's duties (as)
1. prisonColloquialism, Usually written using kana alone, Abbreviation, See also 刑務所