Words — 60 found
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. train; railway train
2. TrainA railway or railroad train is a connected series of vehi... Read more
1. to line up; to stand in a line
- あと 、
- After a long wait in line, she was told she should get a certified copy of her birth certificate as identification.
2. to rival; to match; to equal
- He is the greatest statesman that ever lived.
列ぶ 【ならぶ】、双ぶ 【ならぶ】
列ぶ: Rarely-used kanji form. 双ぶ: Rarely-used kanji form.
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. archipelago; chain of islands
2. ArchipelagoAn archipelago, sometimes called an island group, is a ch... Read more
1. to line up; to put in a row
4. to take along with; to bring with
1. to extend; to stretch out; to stand in a row
2. to attend; to participate in
3. to enrol; to enroll; to join
4. to have a connection; to be related; to be linked
1. to line up with; to be a member of; to rank with
- れっ 。
- He was created a peer.
2. to attend; to take part in
1. major powers of the world; great powers
2. Great powerA great power is a state that has is recognized as having... Read more
1. canonization; establishment of sainthood
2. CanonizationCanonization (or canonisation) is the act by which a Chri... Read more
2. BeatificationBeatification (from Latin beatus, blessed) is a recogniti... Read more
1. beater (on a hunt)
勢子 【せご】、列卒 【せこ】、列卒 【せご】
列卒: Rarely-used kanji form. 列卒: Rarely-used kanji form.