Words — 77 found
1. use; application; employment; utilization; utilisation
1. mission; errand
2. task; duty; obligation
1. apostle; disciple
2. Apostle (Christian)The term apostle is derived from Classical Greek ἀπόστολο... Read more
1. user; consumer
- An effective writer is one who knows what sort of words should be employed in any specific context.
1. employing; using; setting to work; enslavement
2. causative (verb, etc.)linguistics terminology
- じつ 、「have
- もくてきご done」
- おお 。
- Actually, there are many cases where 'have [object] done' is not causative.
3. CausativeIn linguistics, a causative is a form that indicates that... Read more
1. how to use (something); usage instructions; directions (for usage); use; usage
1. when using
- These solvents, due to their volatility, evaporate into the atmosphere when used.
1. purpose for which money is spent; the way money is spent; how goods are used
1. Acts of the Apostles (book of the Bible)
2. Acts of the ApostlesThe Acts of the Apostles, usually referred to simply as A... Read more
1. apostolic succession
2. Apostolic successionApostolic succession is "the method whereby the ministry ... Read more