Words — 37 found
1. to resemble; to look like; to take after
- に 。
- The geographical features here are similar to those of our prefecture.
2. to be similar (in status, condition, etc.); to be close; to be alike; to be like
- This is a dog that resembles a horse.
1. to suit; to match; to become; to be like
1. suitable; appropriate; becoming; fitting
1. portrait; likeness; sketch (of a face)
似顔画: Irregular kanji usage.
1. to copy; to imitate; to counterfeit; to forge
1. red-banded sand wasp (Ammophila sabulosa)Usually written using kana alone
2. thread-waisted wasp (any wasp of family Sphecidae, incl. digger wasps and mud daubers)
3. Ammophila sabulosaAmmophila sabulosa, the red-banded sand wasp, is a specie... Read more
1. Carassius auratus grandoculis (subspecies of goldfish)Usually written using kana alone
2. Carassius auratus grandoculisCarassius auratus grandoculis is a species of fresh-water... Read more
1. deepsea smelt (Glossanodon semifasciatus)Usually written using kana alone
1. false; pseudo-; quasi-; would-be; sham; pretended; mockUsually written using kana alone