Words — 4 found
1. world; society; publicOnly applies to 世
- やってき 。
- Light has come into the world.
2. life; lifetime
- Newspapers influence the current of time.
3. age; era; period; epoch; generation
4. reign; rule
5. the timesOnly applies to 世
6. world (of existence)Buddhism, Only applies to 世
7. Series (stratigraphy)Series are subdivisions of rock layers made based on the ... Read more
1. charge; cost; price
- The longer you stay, the more overtime pay you'll get.
2. generation; age; (school) year; cohort; reign
- き 。
- Our transactions with that firm have continued unbroken since my father's generation.
4. a representative of; on behalf of; for (someone)after someone's name or title
5. switchboard numberSee also 代表電話番号, used after a phone number
6. counter for decades of ages, eras, etc.
- おお 。
- Many young women in their 20s plan to go abroad during their summer holidays.
7. counter for generations (of inheritors to a throne, etc.)
- だい ９０
- The Abe Cabinet is the Cabinet inaugurated on September 26, 2006 by Shinzo Abe, who was appointed as Japan's 90th Prime Minister.
8. proxy application companyAbbreviation, See also 代理申請会社
9. pronounAbbreviation, See also 代名詞, used in dictionaries, etc.
JLPT N1 Links
4. margin (e.g. for stapling, etc.); area required for something
5. shiro (unit of land area equal to one-fiftieth of a tan; approx. 19.83 m.sq.)Archaism, See also 反 たん