Words — 4 found
1. this (indicating an item near the speaker, the action of the speaker, or the current topic)Usually written using kana alone, See also 何れ, See also 其れ, See also 彼 あれ
- This is a very small book.
2. this person (usu. indicating someone in one's in-group)Humble (kenjougo)
- This is my brother. Handsome, isn't he?
- いま 、
- ひこうき ８
- の 、
- また ２
- I'm in transit between flights now. I've spent 8 hours on a plane so far, after changing planes now it's another two hours.
5. I (me)Archaism
是 【これ】、是れ 【これ】、之 【これ】、之れ 【これ】、維 【これ】、惟 【これ】