Words — 67 found
1. 10,000; ten thousand萬 is sometimes used in legal documents
- あふれで 。
- 400,000 gallons of oil have spilled out of the pipeline.
3. everything; allOnly applies to よろず
4. variousArchaism, Only applies to よろず
万 【よろず】、萬 【まん】、萬 【よろず】
萬: Out-dated kanji. 萬: Out-dated kanji.
1. fountain pen
2. Fountain penA fountain pen is a nib pen that, unlike its predecessor ... Read more
万年筆 【まんねんぴつ】、万年筆 【まんねんふで】
1. emergency; unlikely eventlit. 1 in 10,000
2. by some chance; by some possibility
万一 【ばんいち】、万一 【まんいつ】、万一 【ばんいつ】
ばんいち: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. まんいつ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. ばんいつ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. all-purpose; utility; universal
- Of course you can't say that it's worth nothing because it isn't perfect, so that doesn't mean that GTD is useless.
2. all-powerful; almighty; omnipotent; all-round (e.g. athlete)
- Man is not as almighty as God.
まんのう: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. shoplifting; shoplifter
2. ShopliftingShoplifting (also known as boosting; five-finger discount... Read more
1. all people; everybody
- Death is certain to all, all shall die.
2. ten thousand people
- Diet accounts for more than one million deaths.
万人 【ばんじん】、万人 【まんにん】
1. if by any chance; just in case; in the worst case; in the unlikely event that; 10000 to 1
1. (not) altogether; (not) whollyUsually written using kana alone
満更: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 万更: Irregular kanji usage.
1. thousands of years; eternity; all generations
万代 【まんだい】、万代 【よろずよ】、万世 【よろずよ】
2. KaleidoscopeA kaleidoscope is a cylinder with mirrors containing loos... Read more
1. very much; fully
- I know it very well.
2. never (with negative verb)
万々 【ばんばん】、万万 【まんまん】、万万 【ばんばん】
1. Manji era (1658.7.23-1661.4.25)
2. Manji (era)Manji was a Japanese era name after Meireki and before Ka... Read more
1. perpetual snow
2. FirnFirn (from German Firn with the same meaning, cognate wit... Read more
1. swastika (esp. a counterclockwise swastika as a Buddhist symbol); fylfot; gammadionSee also ハーケンクロイツ, used as a symbol for Buddhist temples on maps
2. swastika-shaped family crest
3. wow; yeah; ugh; yuck; awesome; really; let's goSlang, Only applies to 卍, usu. at the beginning or/and end of a sentence or word but also by itself; used for emphasis, etc.
4. SwastikaThe swastika is an equilateral cross with its arms bent a... Read more
卍字 【まんじ】、万字 【まんじ】
1. Man'en era (1860.3.18-1861.2.19)
2. Man'enMan'en was a Japanese era name after Ansei and before Bun... Read more