Words — 244 found
1. 10,000; ten thousand萬 is sometimes used in legal documents
- あふれで 。
- 400,000 gallons of oil have spilled out of the pipeline.
3. everything; allOnly applies to よろず
4. variousArchaism, Only applies to よろず
万 【よろず】、萬 【まん】、萬 【よろず】
萬: Out-dated kanji. 萬: Out-dated kanji.
1. fountain pen
2. Fountain penA fountain pen is a nib pen that, unlike its predecessor ... Read more
万年筆 【まんねんぴつ】、万年筆 【まんねんふで】
1. emergency; unlikely eventlit. 1 in 10,000
2. by some chance; by some possibility
万一 【ばんいち】、万一 【まんいつ】、万一 【ばんいつ】
ばんいち: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. まんいつ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. ばんいつ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. all-purpose; utility; universal
- Of course you can't say that it's worth nothing because it isn't perfect, so that doesn't mean that GTD is useless.
2. all-powerful; almighty; omnipotent; all-round (e.g. athlete)
- Man is not as almighty as God.
まんのう: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. shoplifting; shoplifter
2. ShopliftingShoplifting (also known as boosting; five-finger discount... Read more
1. universal gravitationPhysics terminology
2. Newton's law of universal gravitationNewton's law of universal gravitation states that every p... Read more
1. crying "banzai" (or raising one's hands in the banzai gesture)
- さけ 。
- We cried banzai at the news that he won the gold medal.
2. something worthy of celebration
3. giving upOnly applies to ばんざい
4. long timeArchaism
5. eternal life (and prosperity)Archaism
- ばんざい 。
- Long live the Queen!
6. banzai (a celebratory cheer); hurrah (hooray, hurray)
万歳 【ばんぜい】、万才 【ばんざい】、万才 【ばんぜい】、バンザイ
1. all people; everybody
- Death is certain to all, all shall die.
2. ten thousand people
- Diet accounts for more than one million deaths.
万人 【ばんじん】、万人 【まんにん】
1. if by any chance; just in case; in the worst case; in the unlikely event that; 10000 to 1
1. (not) altogether; (not) whollyUsually written using kana alone
満更: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 万更: Irregular kanji usage.
1. there is nothing more that can be done
- It is all up with him by this time.
万事窮す: Irregular kanji usage.