Words — 249 found
1. 10,000; ten thousand萬 is sometimes used in legal documents
- あふれで 。
- 400,000 gallons of oil have spilled out of the pipeline.
3. everything; allOnly applies to よろず
4. variousArchaism, Only applies to よろず
万 【よろず】、萬 【まん】、萬 【よろず】
萬: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 萬: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. fountain pen
2. Fountain penA fountain pen is a nib pen that, unlike its predecessor ... Read more
万年筆 【まんねんぴつ】、万年筆 【まんねんふで】
1. (unlikely event of) emergency; the worst(-case scenario); 10000 to 1
- It is wise to save money for a rainy day.
2. (if) by some chance; by some possibility; in the unlikely event that
- し 。
- If by any chance he comes here, I'll let you know at once.
万一 【ばんいち】、万一 【まんいつ】、万一 【ばんいつ】
ばんいち: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. まんいつ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. ばんいつ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. all-purpose; utility; universal
- Of course you can't say that it's worth nothing because it isn't perfect, so that doesn't mean that GTD is useless.
2. all-powerful; almighty; omnipotent; all-round (e.g. athlete)
- Man is not as almighty as God.
まんのう: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. shoplifting; shoplifter
2. ShopliftingShoplifting (also known as boosting; five-finger discount... Read more
1. universal gravitationPhysics
2. Newton's law of universal gravitationNewton's law of universal gravitation states that every p... Read more
1. banzai; hurray; hurrah; hooraycelebratory cheer, usu. while raising both arms in the air
- さけ 。
- We cried banzai at the news that he won the gold medal.
2. something to cheer about; something worthy of celebration
3. giving up; throwing one's hands upOnly applies to ばんざい
4. eternal life and prosperity
万歳 【ばんぜい】、万才 【ばんざい】、万才 【ばんぜい】、バンザイ
ばんぜい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. ばんぜい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. all people; everybody
- Death is certain to all, all shall die.
2. ten thousand people
- Diet accounts for more than one million deaths.
万人 【ばんじん】、万人 【まんにん】
1. (not) altogether; (not) whollyUsually written using kana alone
満更: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 万更: Irregular kanji usage.
1. there is nothing more that can be done; it's all over
- It is all up with him by this time.
万事窮す: Irregular kanji usage.