Words — 50 found
1. that's the way it is; yesFemale term or language, Colloquialism, at sentence-end with falling intonation; used to make an assertion
2. is that so?; is it?Female term or language, Colloquialism, at sentence-end with rising intonation
1. slanting; tilted; sloping; diagonal; obliqueSee also 斜
2. distorted (feeling); slanted (e.g. view of the world); bad (mood); amiss; awry
斜め 【なのめ】、斜 【ななめ】、斜 【なのめ】、傾 【ななめ】、傾 【なのめ】
なのめ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. 斜: Irregular okurigana usage. なのめ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. 斜: Irregular okurigana usage. 傾: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. なのめ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. 傾: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. 7th day of the month
- てがみ 、
- Thank you very much for your letter of January 7th.
2. seven days
- い 。
- Human beings can live up to 40 days without food, but no more than 7 without water.
７日 【なぬか】、七日 【なのか】、七日 【なぬか】
なぬか: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. なぬか: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. to give one's name (as); to introduce oneself (as)
2. to claim to be; to call oneself; to wear the title of
3. to reveal oneself (as); to admit to being
4. to adopt as one's name; to take (a name)
5. to call out the goods one is sellingArchaism
名のる 【なのる】、名告る 【なのる】
1. to introduce oneself; to announce oneself (e.g. as the person sought); to come forward (e.g. as a witness, with a claim, etc.)
1. it is assuredly that ...; can say with confidence that ...See also のだ
2. did not ...Kansai dialect, Only applies to なんだ, after the -nai stem of a verb
1. it is assuredly that ...; can say with confidence that ...Polite (teineigo) language, See also のです
1. it is assuredly (that)...; can say with confidence that it is...See also なのだ
- No matter the age, a child is a child.
1. and yet; despite this; but even so; but even then; however; nevertheless; for all that; notwithstanding that
- わ 、
- この 。
- Even though Sato has a nice personality, he doesn't know its value and doesn't like himself.
1. Country of Na (a country that existed within Japan during the Yayoi period)
2. NakokuNakoku was a state which was located in and around modern... Read more
1. Sargassum fulvellum (species of edible brown alga)Usually written using kana alone
神馬藻 【ほんだわら】、神馬藻 【なのりそ】、莫告藻 【なのりそ】、莫告藻 【なのりそも】、ホンダワラ
なのりそ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. なのりそ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. なのりそも: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. upstage right (on a noh stage)Obscure term, See also 常座
名宣座: Irregular kanji usage.
2. NanotechnologyFor the materials science journal see Nanotechnology (jou... Read more
2. Graphene nanoribbonsGraphene nanoribbons (also called nano-graphene ribbons),... Read more