Words — 78 found
1. field of vision; view
- き 。
- They went out of sight at last.
2. one's outlook (e.g. on life); one's horizons
- も 、
- You should always keep a broad perspective on the work you do.
3. Field of viewThe field of view (also field of vision, abbreviated FOV)... Read more
1. sense of sight; vision
2. Visual perceptionVisual perception is the ability to interpret the surroun... Read more
1. eyesight; vision; visual acuity
2. Visual acuityVisual acuity (VA) is acuteness or clearness of vision, w... Read more
1. one's line of sight; one's gaze; one's eyes (looking); glance; gaze; look
1. looking and listening; (television) viewing
2. attention; interest
してい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
2. ThalamusThe thalamus is a midline symmetrical structure within th... Read more
1. ratings (of a television program) (programme)
2. Audience measurementAudience measurement measures how many people are in an a... Read more
1. visual angle
2. Visual angleThe visual angle is the angle a viewed object subtends at... Read more
1. to take a view or perspective; to regard as; to consider to be
- し 。
- Until recently we took oil for granted.
1. to consider; to eye the possibility (of); to bring into view
1. radial velocity; line-of-sight velocity
2. Radial velocityRadial velocity is the velocity of an object in the direc... Read more