Words — 10 found
1. to furnish with; to equip with; to provide; to install
- そなえ 。
- The building is equipped with emergency stairs.
2. to prepare for; to make preparations for; to make provision for
- You should be prepared for emergencies.
3. to possess (all that is needed); to be endowed with; to be equipped with
- そなえ 。
- Insect-eating plants are equipped with various kinds of traps to catch insects.
4. to be born with; to have since birth
Common word Links
1. -ing and -ing (e.g. "coming and going")as …たり…たり, after the ren'youkei forms of multiple verbs
2. doing such things as...used adverbially
- え 。
- No man can be a patriot on an empty stomach.
3. expresses a commandas …たり…たり at sentence-end, after the ren'youkei forms of a repeated verb
4. to beArchaism, Only applies to たり, See also たる, from とあり, after a noun
5. indicates completion or continuation of an actionArchaism, Only applies to たり, from 〜てあり, after the ren'youkei form of a verb
1. to beUsually written using kana alone, Archaism, affirmative; meaning 〜だ、〜である
- Death is certain to all, all shall die.
2. to be (location)Usually written using kana alone, Archaism, See also なる, meaning 〜にある、〜にいる; usu. なる
3. sum of moneyindicates exact sum on a receipt, envelope, etc.
1. yes; yea; aye; affirmativeUsually written using kana alone
2. to be soArchaism
- こいはもうもく 。
- Love is blind. Hatred is also blind.
1. to wait upon; to serveArchaism
2. to beArchaism, Polite (teineigo), Humble (kenjougo)
3. to humbly do ...Archaism, Polite (teineigo), Humble (kenjougo), after the -masu stem of a verb
はんべり: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.