Words — 8 found
1. to furnish with; to equip with; to provide; to install
- そなえ 。
- The building is equipped with emergency stairs.
2. to prepare for; to make preparations for; to make provision for
- You should be prepared for emergencies.
3. to possess (all that is needed); to be endowed with; to be equipped with
- そなえ 。
- Insect-eating plants are equipped with various kinds of traps to catch insects.
4. to be born with; to have since birth
1. yes; yea; aye; affirmativeUsually written using kana alone
2. to be soArchaism
- こいはもうもく 。
- Love is blind. Hatred is also blind.
1. to wait upon; to serveArchaism
2. to beArchaism, Polite (teineigo), Humble (kenjougo)
3. to humbly do ...Archaism, Polite (teineigo), Humble (kenjougo), after the -masu stem of a verb
はんべり: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.