Words — 18 found
Common word Links
1. such things as ...; and ... andused for non-exhaustive lists related to a specific time and place
- You'll soon come to enjoy the food and drink here.
2. the minute (that) ...; no sooner than ...; as soon asSee also や否や, after the dictionary form of a verb
3. be; isKansai dialect, See also だ
4. o; ohpunctuational exclamation in haiku, renga, etc.
- I guess I'm never going to get married.
5. huh; whatinterjection expressing surprise
6. hiMale term or language
7. yes; what?Archaism
8. yes?; no?; is it?; isn't it?Archaism, indicates a question
9. Ya (kana)や, in hiragana, or ヤ in katakana, is one of the Japanese ... Read more
1. hiragana "wi" (historical kana)Obsolete term
2. Wi (kana)ゐ, in and that ゐ and い indicated different pronunciations... Read more
1. hiragana "we" (historical kana)Obsolete term
2. We (kana)ゑ, in hiragana, or ヱ in katakana, is a nearly obsolete Ja... Read more
1. not entirely wrong but not entirely right; so-so; averageas a mark for homework, etc.
1. theFrom English , transliteration used in titles, etc.
2. quintessential; definitive; representative; typical; classical
1. re; ray; 2nd note of a major scale in movable-do solfègeMusic term, From Italian
2. D (note in the fixed-do system)Music term, From Italian