Words — 23 found
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. out (of a ball, in tennis, etc.); outside the lineSports, See also イン
- The first batter was caught out.
2. out; putoutBaseball, See also セーフ
3. outer; external; outsideSee also イン
4. exit; exit hereon (parking) exit signs
5. front nine (golf)Sports, See also イン
6. no good; unacceptable; out of line; over; finished; disqualifiedAntonym: セーフ
1. such things as ...; and ... andused for non-exhaustive lists related to a specific time and place
- You'll soon come to enjoy the food and drink here.
2. the minute (that) ...; no sooner than ...; as soon asSee also や否や, after the dictionary form of a verb
3. be; isKansai dialect, See also だ
4. o; ohpunctuational exclamation in haiku, renga, etc.
- I guess I'm never going to get married.
5. huh; whatinterjection expressing surprise
6. hiMale term or language
7. yes; what?Archaism
8. yes?; no?; is it?; isn't it?Archaism, indicates a question
9. Ya (kana)や, in hiragana, or ヤ in katakana, is one of the Japanese ... Read more
1. in (of a ball, in tennis, etc.); inside the lineSports, Usually written using kana alone, See also アウト
2. in; inside; internal; interiorUsually written using kana alone, See also アウト
3. enter here; enter; entrance; (parking) entryon (parking) entrance signs
4. back nine (golf)Sports, Usually written using kana alone, See also アウト
5. inside lane (track cycling, speed skating, etc.)
1. hiragana "we" (historical kana)Obsolete term
2. We (kana)ゑ, in hiragana, or ヱ in katakana, is a nearly obsolete Ja... Read more
1. hiragana "wi" (historical kana)Obsolete term
2. Wi (kana)ゐ, in and that ゐ and い indicated different pronunciations... Read more
1. theFrom English , transliteration used in titles, etc.
2. quintessential; definitive; representative; typical; classic
1. not entirely wrong but not entirely right; so-so; averageas a mark for homework, etc.
1. re; ray; 2nd note of a major scale in movable-do solfègeMusic, From Italian
2. D (note in the fixed-do system)Music, From Italian