Words — 70 found
1. parking lot; car park; carpark; parking garage
2. Parking lotA parking lot, also known as car lot, is a cleared area t... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. parking (e.g. car)
2. ParkingParking is the act of stopping a vehicle and leaving it u... Read more
1. to stop (moving); to come to a stop
- と 。
- Then, the train screeched to a halt.
2. to stop (doing, working, being supplied); to come to a halt; to cease; to be stopped; to be suspended
- Partly because he could not receive enough information, Harper's description remains imperfect.
3. to alight; to perch on
- Some birds are sitting on the branch of that tree.
留まる 【とまる】、停まる 【とまる】、駐まる 【とまる】、止る 【とまる】、留る 【とまる】
1. to remain; to abide; to stay (in the one place)Usually written using kana alone
- There is no advantage in staying here.
2. to be limited to; to be confined to; to only account forUsually written using kana alone, See also 占める
留まる 【とどまる】、停まる 【とどまる】、駐まる 【とどまる】
1. residence; stay; (job) posting; being stationed (overseas, etc.)
2. residential police box; residential police box officerAbbreviation, See also 駐在所 ちゅうざいしょ
1. No Parking; Parking Prohibitedon signage
2. prohibition of parking; parking ban
Common word Links
1. permanent stationing; staying permanently
2. resident (program, file, etc.)Computing
1. parking inspector; parking enforcement officer; traffic warden
2. Parking enforcement officerA parking enforcement officer or parking attendant and so... Read more