Words — 176 found
1. cooked riceMale term or language
- Anyhow, lunch ... is where I wanted to go but I decided to go to the toilet first.
2. meal; foodMale term or language
3. one's living; livelihoodMale term or language
4. Steamed riceSteamed rice refers to rice that has been cooked either b... Read more
1. cooked rice
- Which do you prefer, rice or bread?
- My friends treated me to a meal.
朝ごはん 【あさごはん】、朝御飯 【あさごはん】
1. dinner; evening meal
晩ご飯 【ばんごはん】、晩ごはん 【ばんごはん】
1. lunch; midday meal
昼ごはん 【ひるごはん】、昼御飯 【ひるごはん】
1. rice cooker
2. Rice cookerA rice cooker or rice steamer is a container or kitchen a... Read more
1. leftover food; leftovers; food scraps
2. LeftoversLeftovers are the uneaten edible remains of a meal after ... Read more
1. very easy; piece of cake; child's play; easy as pie; cinch
2. before breakfastorig. meaning
1. dropping off-line to eatSlang
- ふろ ＆
- めしお 、４０
- きかん ！
- Break for bath & food, back in about 40 minutes!
1. (being beholden to someone for a favor of) a night's lodging and a mealYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. red rice (beans and mochi) for auspicious occasions
2. SekihanSekihan, literally red rice, is a Japanese traditional di... Read more