Words — 7 found
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. cheek (of face)
2. CheekCheeks constitute the area of the face below the eyes and... Read more
頬 【ほほ】、頰 【ほお】、頰 【ほほ】
1. face; mugSee also 顔 かお, often derog. or vulg.
- みず 。
- Like water off a duck's back.
3. cheek meatUsually written using kana alone
4. cheek; cheeksArchaism
5. surrounding areaArchaism
1. cheek pouch (monkey, squirrel, etc.)
2. iron mask that covers the chin and cheeks (worn by samurai)
3. Anadara kagoshimensis (species of ark clam)Abbreviation, See also 猿頰貝