Words — 418 found
1. cruel; heartless; hard; harsh; severeUsually written using kana alone
2. violent; intense; strong; heavy; extremeUsually written using kana alone
3. very bad; terrible; awfulUsually written using kana alone
4. excessive; exorbitant; unreasonable; outrageous; unfair; unjustUsually written using kana alone, See also 酷く
1. certainly; without fail
- "How about playing catch?" "Sure, why not?"
2. right and wrong; pros and cons
- Call the police in an emergency.
2. extraordinary; unusual
- My aunt is none the happier for her great wealth.
1. criticism; blame; censure; attack; reproach
1. fault; error; mistake
2. going poorly; being disadvantageous; being unfavorable
3. un-; non-; an-
1. emergency exit
2. Emergency exitAn emergency exit in a structure is a special exit for em... Read more
1. lack of common sense; thoughtlessness; senselessness; irrationality; absurdity
1. cold-hearted; callous; unfeeling; cruel
2. insentient (objects); insensate; inanimateBuddhist term, Antonym: 有情