Words — 28 found
1. slave; servant
- はたら 。
- The section chief made me work like a slave.
3. SlaverySlavery is a system under which people are treated as pro... Read more
1. subordination; servitude; servility; vassalage; slaverySee also 隷従
2. subordinate; underling
1. slave trade
2. History of slaveryThe history of slavery covers slave systems in historical... Read more
1. Slave Dynasty (of India; 1206-1290); Mamluk DynastyHistorical term
2. Mamluk Sultanate (Delhi)The Mamluk Dynasty (sometimes referred as Slave Dynasty o... Read more
JLPT N1 Links
1. servant; manservant; menialUsually written using kana alone
下部 【しもべ】、隷 【しもべ】
隷: Irregular kanji usage.
1. slave contract (in the entertainment industry); harsh, slave-like long-term contract