Words — 216 found
1. danger; peril; hazardAntonym: 安全
- しめ 。
- Tom showed his courage in the face of danger.
- Not till then did I realize the danger of the situation.
1. adventure; venture
2. venture which is unlikely to succeed; risky attempt; danger; hazard; risk
3. AdventureAn adventure is defined as an exciting or unusual experie... Read more
1. insurance; guarantee
2. InsuranceInsurance is a form of risk management primarily used to ... Read more
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. exploration; expedition
2. ExplorationExploration is the act of searching or traveling around a... Read more
1. serious; earnest
- George is not serious about his study.
2. real sword (as opposed to unsharpened or wooden practice weapon)
- しんけん ？」「
- "Dad, this a real sword?" "Of course, it is a duel after all."
真険: Irregular kanji usage.
1. precipitous; rugged; inaccessible; impregnable; steep
2. grim; severe; stern
1. fire insurance
2. Home insuranceHome insurance, also commonly called hazard insurance or ... Read more
1. life insurance
2. Life insuranceLife insurance is a contract between an insurance policy ... Read more
1. Social Insurance Agency
2. Social Insurance AgencyThe Social Insurance Agency was an agency administered by... Read more
1. nursing insurance
2. Long-term care insuranceLong-term care insurance (LTC or LTCI), an insurance prod... Read more
1. dangerous; perilous; threatening; stormy; volatile; tense; critical; serious
2. stern (expression); hostile (attitude); sharp; harsh
1. medical-care insurance
2. Health insuranceHealth insurance is insurance against the risk of incurri... Read more
1. hazardous materials; dangerous goods; explosives; combustibles
2. Dangerous goodsDangerous goods are solids, liquids, or gases that can ha... Read more