Words — 62 found
JLPT N1 Links
1. small change; coins
- I have no small change on me.
2. small sum of money
- とりだ 、
- お 。
- Before retiring he usually dumps the chicken feed from all his pockets onto the table.
1. monetary offering; offertory
2. SaisenIn Japanese, Saisen refers to money offered to the gods o... Read more
1. daily income in cash; money paid by daily installments; money paid by daily instalments
1. round coin with a (square) hole in the centerColloquialism
2. coin made of non-precious materials
- Take care of the pence, and the pounds will take care of themselves.
- た 、
- His business plan looks good on paper but I get the feeling it would never work in practice.
1. knife money; bronze coin of ancient China, shaped like an opened straight razor
2. Knife moneyKnife money is the name of large, cast, bronze, knife-sha... Read more
1. pocket money; spending money; pin money; allowance
小遣い銭 【こづかいぜに】、小遣銭 【こづかいせん】、小遣銭 【こづかいぜに】
こづかいぜに: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. 小遣銭: Irregular okurigana usage. こづかいぜに: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. 小遣銭: Irregular okurigana usage.