Words — 175 found
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. being elected
- Now that Bush has been elected, it will be business as usual.
2. being selected (to win a prize, etc.)
3. winning (in a lottery, raffle, etc.)See also 当籤
1. being selected (for a prize, exhibition, etc.); being accepted; winning
1. lottery; raffle; drawing (of lots)
抽籤 【ちゅうせん】、抽せん 【ちゅうせん】
抽籤: Out-dated kanji.
1. special selection; special approval
2. special prize; highest honours
1. selection; choice; choosing; picking; election
1. selecting from one's own works; one's own selection
2. voting for oneselfOnly applies to 自選
1. election by mutual vote; election from within a committee (party, etc.); internal vote