Words — 29 found
- She hung the cage from the eaves.
2. narrow aisle surrounding the core of a temple buildingSee also 庇
簷 【のき】、檐 【のき】、宇 【のき】
1. detached house; single house; single building
- There stands a cottage close to the forest.
2. isolated house; house in isolated location
1. in high spirits; elatedYojijukugo (four character compound)
意気軒高 【いきけんこう】、意気軒昻 【いきけんこう】
意気軒昻: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. row of houses
2. every house; each house; every door
3. all; totally; altogether; across the board
1. counter for buildings (esp. houses)
2. suffix for a pen name, stage name, etc.
1. several houses
- ひがいをう 。
- Several houses were damaged in the last storm.
1. weeping fern (Lepisorus thunbergianus)Usually written using kana alone