Words — 83 found
1. protection; safeguard; guardianship; custody; patronage
- うけ 。
- He is in custody of his uncle.
2. preservation; conservation
- If mankind doesn't take care of the environment, the environment may eliminate mankind.
1. nursing; (army) nurse
2. NursingNursing is a profession within the healthcare sector focu... Read more
1. nursing; care; caregiving; caring
2. Elderly careElderly care, or simply eldercare (also known in parts of... Read more
1. defense; defence; pleading; advocacy
辯護: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. protection; defence; support; safeguarding; championship; vindication
- We are entrusted with the protection of children's rights.
1. support; help; backingOnly applies to 援護
- It is incumbent on us to support him.
2. covering (from enemy attack); protection
掩護: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. livelihood protection; public assistance; welfare
2. Temporary Assistance for Needy FamiliesTemporary Assistance for Needy Families is one of the Uni... Read more
1. protection; safeguard
2. shugo (Kamakura or Muromachi period military governor)
4. Shugowas a title, commonly translated as "Governor," given to ... Read more
すご: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.