Words — 109 found
2. LectureA lecture is an oral presentation intended to present inf... Read more
1. lecture; address; speech
1. course (e.g. of lectures)
- おし 。
- This course teaches basic skills in First Aid.
2. academic university unit (professor, lecturers, etc.)
1. lecture (esp. special engagement by noted speaker); lecture meeting (event with one or more lectures)
1. start of a course; start of lecturesSee also 閉講
- ひょうげんほう 』
- かがく 』
- I'm teaching two courses, year one's "Self-expression for University Students" and year two's "Food Chemistry".
2. opening of a new course; offering a course (for the first time)
1. storytelling (of war chronicles, revenge tales, etc.) with highly dramatic delivery; story
2. Kōdan, is a style of traditional oral Japanese storytelling. T... Read more