Words — 111 found
1. song; singingOnly applies to 歌, Only applies to 唄, esp. 唄 for folk songs and shamisen songs
- おもいだ 。
- Whenever I hear this song, I am reminded of my school days.
2. classical Japanese poem (esp. tanka)Only applies to 歌, See also 短歌
3. modern poetryOnly applies to 歌, Only applies to 詩
4. SongIn music, a song is a composition for voice or voices, pe... Read more
唄 【うた】、詩 【うた】
2. PoetA poet is a person who writes poetry. A poet's work can b... Read more
1. Chinese poem; Chinese poetry
2. Kanshi (poetry)is a Japanese term for Chinese poetry in general as well ... Read more
1. Japanese and Chinese poetry
2. poetry; poems
詩哥 【しいか】、詩歌 【しか】
詩哥: Irregular kanji usage.
1. excellent poem; fine poetry
- か 。
- During these years he wrote immortal poems.
1. symphonic poem
2. Symphonic poemA symphonic poem or tone poem is a piece of orchestral mu... Read more
1. essay on poetry; theory of poetry
2. Ars PoeticaArs Poetica is a term meaning "The Art of Poetry" or "On ... Read more
1. prose poem
2. Prose poetryProse poetry is poetry written in prose instead of using ... Read more
1. thing that reminds one of a particular season
2. poem about natural scenery; poem about a particular season
風物誌: Irregular kanji usage.