Words — 114 found
1. to touch; to feel
2. to get involved (with); to approach
3. to be harmful to; to hinder; to interfere with; to irritateSee also 障る
1. to touch; to feel
- かん 。
- I felt something touch my feet.
2. to touch (with)as 〜に手を触れる, 〜に口を触れる, etc.
3. to experience; to come in contact with; to perceive
4. to touch on (a subject); to allude to; to refer to; to mention; to bring up
- His letter alludes to the event.
5. to be in conflict with; to violate (law, copyright, etc.); to infringe
6. to proclaim; to make known; to spread (e.g. a rumour)
1. feel (i.e. tactile sensation); touch; feeling; sensation; texture (e.g. food, cloth)
1. catalystChemistry term
2. CatalysisCatalysis is the change in rate of a chemical reaction du... Read more
1. infringement (of a law, treaty, etc.); contravention; running afoul
2. conflict (with a theory, claim, etc.); inconsistency; incompatibility; contradiction
- Their hypothesis is that these strategies may come into conflict with Emmet's theory.
3. collision; contact; touchingArchaism, orig. meaning
觝触 【ていしょく】、牴触 【ていしょく】
1. detonation by contact; contact detonation
2. touching off (something); triggering; sparking; provocation; inspiration
1. unsurprising; trite; commonplace; mundane; hackneyed; garden variety (of)Usually written using kana alone
有りふれた 【ありふれた】、あり触れた 【ありふれた】
1. advance warning; previous notice; announcement
2. herald; harbinger; forerunner; portent; omen
1. to come into contact with; to touch (each other); to have a brush with
1. critical (touch and go) situation; explosive situationYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. the touch of; feel of; texture
肌ざわり 【はだざわり】、膚触り 【はだざわり】、肌触わり 【はだざわり】、膚触わり 【はだざわり】
1. to irritate; to grate on one's nerves; to aggravate; to be galling; to be invidious
しゃくに障る 【しゃくにさわる】、癪に障る 【しゃくにさわる】、癪に触る 【しゃくにさわる】
癪に触る: Irregular kanji usage.
1. to develop a rash or inflammation (e.g. in response to a skin irritant); to react to (something)Usually written using kana alone
- I got a rash from poison ivy.
2. to be strongly influenced (usu. negative or critical nuance)Usually written using kana alone
1. proclamation; official notice
2. touch; contactOnly applies to 触れ, Only applies to 触
布令 【ふれ】、触 【ふれ】
触: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. to go around spreading (news, rumors, etc.); to cry about; to circulate; to broadcast
ふれ回る 【ふれまわる】、触回る 【ふれまわる】
1. feel; touch
2. impression (of a person)
3. most impressive passage; highlight; punch lineorig. meaning
- I'd like to hear about black magic. I was only told the highlights in the academy, and it interests me.
1. feeler; tentacle
2. TentacleA tentacle or bothrium is one of usually two or more elon... Read more