Words — 175 found
1. cherry blossom viewing; flower viewing
2. Hanamiis the Japanese traditional custom of enjoying the beauty... Read more
1. discovery; detection; finding
2. Discovery (observation)Discovery is the act of detecting something new, or somet... Read more
1. opinion; view; comment
1. prejudice; bias; distorted view
2. PrejudiceThe word prejudice is most often used to refer to preconc... Read more
1. seeing; looking atHumble (kenjougo) language, Polite (teineigo) language
拜見: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. press conference
2. News conferenceA news conference or press conference is a media event in... Read more
1. preliminary inspection; having a look in advance
- かくにん ：
- Location check: The parties involved themselves or their attendants should look over the place for the miai meeting in advance.
2. preparatory read-through (e.g. of lesson notes)
3. siding (on a house); clapboard; weatherboardSee also 下見板 したみいた
1. look; glimpse; glance
- The place is certainly worth seeing.
2. apparently; seemingly; at first glance; on the face of it
- むずか 。
- This problem seems to be easy on the surface, but it's really difficult.
3. first meetingArchaism
1. memento (esp. of a deceased person); keepsake; heirloom; remembrance; souvenir
1. discovery (of a plot, misdeed, etc.); detection; exposure; disclosure
1. moon viewing (esp. during the eight month of the lunar calendar)