Words — 496 found
1. art museum; art gallery
3. Art museumAn art gallery or art museum is a building or space for t... Read more
1. art; the arts
2. ArtArt is a term that describes a diverse range of human act... Read more
藝術: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. technology; engineering
2. technique; skill
3. art; craft
Common word JLPT N1 Links
2. Tactic (method)A tactic is a conceptual action implemented as one or mor... Read more
1. surgery; operation; procedure
2. skill with one's hands; sleight of handObsolete term
しゅずつ: Irregular kana usage.
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. science; learning; scholarship; arts and sciences; academic pursuits
1. engineer; technical expert; technician; craftsperson
2. EngineerAn engineer is a professional practitioner of engineering... Read more
1. black magic; sorcery
2. magic tricks; juggling
3. Magic (paranormal)Magic is the art of producing a desired effect or result ... Read more
- Many tales of alchemy show up in "Journey to the West".
2. way of making money; moneymaker; money-spinner
- つか 。
- In present day Japan, "alchemy" is only used metaphorically; to refer to improper means of making money by politicians or religious hucksters with no morals or shame.
3. AlchemyAlchemy is an influential philosophical tradition whose e... Read more
1. horsemanship; equestrian art; (art of) riding
2. EquestrianismEquestrianism (from Latin equester, equestr-, horseman, h... Read more
1. art; technique
2. means; way
3. trick; trap; plot; stratagem
1. martial arts; military arts
2. wushu (Chinese martial art)See also 武術太極拳