Words — 144 found
1. refrigerator; fridge
2. Refrigerator50x40px This article needs additional citations for verif... Read more
1. to finish; to stop; to end; to put an end to; to bring to a closeUsually written using kana alone
- I will call you when I have done my shopping.
2. to close (a business, etc.); to close down; to shut down; to shut upUsually written using kana alone
3. to put away; to put back; to keep; to storeUsually written using kana alone
- Put away your books and notebooks.
4. to do completely; to finishUsually written using kana alone, after the -te form of a verb
- もど 。
- What is done cannot be undone.
5. to do accidentally; to do without meaning to; to happen to doUsually written using kana alone, after the -te form of a verb
終う 【しまう】、了う 【しまう】、蔵う 【しまう】
1. burying in the ground
2. having underground deposits
1. storehouse with thick (earthen) walls; godown
2. Kura (storehouse)are traditional Japanese storehouses. They are commonly d... Read more
1. warehouse; storehouse; cellar; magazine; granary; godown; depository; treasury; elevator
倉 【くら】、庫 【くら】
1. Kshitigarbha (bodhisattva who looks over children, travellers and the underworld); Ksitigarbha; JizōAbbreviation
1. treasuring; cherishing; prizing; holding dear
ひそう: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.