Words — 51 found
- あ 。
- I put the receiver to my ear.
- で 。
- Deaf people can talk in sign language.
3. ear (for music, etc.)
- They don't have an ear for music.
4. edge; crust; heel (of bread or cheese); selvedge (of woven fabric); selvage
5. ear (of a pot, jug, etc.); handle
6. EarThe ear is the organ that detects sound. It not only rece... Read more
JLPT N1 Links
1. something heard for the first time; hearing something for the first time
1. inner ear
2. Inner earThe inner ear is the innermost part of the vertebrate ear... Read more
- You are hearing things.
2. (feigned) deafness
3. homophonic translation of song lyrics for comic effect
1. both ears
- I put my fingers in my ears to block out the terrible sounds.
1. (one's own) eyes and ears
- What you don't see and hear with your own ears and eyes might be true, but it might also not be true.
1. middle ear; tympanum
2. Middle earThe middle ear is the portion of the ear internal to the ... Read more
1. cat ears
2. catgirl (female character with cat ears; in manga, anime, etc.)
3. ears with soft earwax that has a slight smell
4. CatgirlA catgirl is a female character with cat traits, such as ... Read more
1. snow fungus (Tremella fuciformis); silver ear fungusUsually written using kana alone
2. Tremella fuciformisTremella fuciformis is a species of fungus producing whit... Read more
1. cloud ear fungus (Auricularia polytricha); wood ear fungus; black fungusUsually written using kana alone
2. Cloud ear fungusCloud ear fungus (Auricularia polytricha, syn. Hirneola p... Read more
荒毛木耳 【あらげきくらげ】、粗毛木耳 【あらげきくらげ】、アラゲキクラゲ
1. cloud ear mushroom (Auricularia auricula-judae); wood ear mushroom; Jew's ear mushroomUsually written using kana alone
2. Auricularia auricula-judaeAuricularia auricula-judae, known as the Jew's ear, jelly... Read more
1. cocklebur (Xanthium strumarium); cockleburrUsually written using kana alone
2. Xanthium strumariumXanthium strumarium (syn. X. canadense, X. chinense, X. g... Read more
葹 【おなもみ】、巻耳 【おなもみ】、オナモミ
1. external ear; concha
2. Outer earThe outer ear is the external portion of the ear, which c... Read more
1. memory like a sieve; going in one ear and out the other
篭耳 【かごみみ】、かご耳 【かごみみ】