Words — 697 found
2. LectureA lecture is an oral presentation intended to present inf... Read more
2. DefinitionA definition (≝) is a passage that explains the meaning o... Read more
1. justice; right; righteousness; correct meaning
2. JusticeJustice is a concept of moral rightness based on ethics, ... Read more
1. doctrine; rule; principle; -ism
2. DemocracyDemocracy is an egalitarian form of government in which a... Read more
1. communism; collectivism
2. CommunismCommie redirects here. For other uses, see wikt:commie.
2. CapitalismCapitalism is generally considered to be an economic syst... Read more
2. SocialismSocialism /ˈsoʊʃəlɪzəm/ is an economic system characteri... Read more
1. egoism; selfishness
2. SelfishnessSelfishness is placing concern with oneself or one's own ... Read more
1. nationalism; statism
2. StatismStatism (French; étatisme) is a term used by political sc... Read more
1. creed; doctrine; dogma
2. DogmaDogma is the established belief or doctrine held by a rel... Read more
1. significant; useful; meaningful; worthwhile; valuable; of interest
2. in the name of
- Every month, he saved ten thousand yen out of his income for his daughter.
3. moral dutySee also 名分
4. justification; pretext
1. BelgiumUsually written using kana alone
白耳義: Ateji (phonetic) reading.