Words — 95 found
1. this; this oneUsually written using kana alone, See also それ, See also あれ, See also どれ, indicating an item near the speaker, the action of the speaker, or the current topic
- This is an interesting book.
2. this personUsually written using kana alone, usu. indicating someone in one's in-group
- This is my brother. Handsome, isn't he?
3. now; this point (in time)Usually written using kana alone, as これから, これまで, etc.
- べんきょう 。
- I will study English hard from now on.
4. hereDated term, Usually written using kana alone
5. used to stress the subject of a sentenceFormal or literary term, Usually written using kana alone
6. I; meArchaism
是 【これ】、是れ 【これ】、之 【これ】、之れ 【これ】、維 【これ】、惟 【これ】、此 【これ】
此れ: Rarely-used kanji form. 是: Rarely-used kanji form. 是れ: Rarely-used kanji form. 之: Rarely-used kanji form. 之れ: Rarely-used kanji form. 維: Rarely-used kanji form. 惟: Rarely-used kanji form. 此: Irregular okurigana usage, Rarely-used kanji form.
1. fibre; fiber; textile
2. FiberFiber is a class of materials that are continuous filamen... Read more
1. maintenance; preservation; improvement
Common word Links
1. sovietUsually written using kana alone, Historical term, From Russian “sovet”
2. Soviet UnionUsually written using kana alone, Historical term, Abbreviation, See also ソビエト連邦
- し 。
- I don't know about the USSR at all.
蘇維埃: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Rarely-used kanji form. 蘇維埃: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Rarely-used kanji form.
1. dietary fiber; dietary fibre
2. Dietary fiberDietary fiber, dietary fibre, or sometimes roughage or ru... Read more
1. Meiji Restoration (1868)Historical term
2. Meiji RestorationThe Meiji Restoration, also known as the Meiji Ishin, Rev... Read more
Common word Links
1. SerbiaUsually written using kana alone
塞爾維: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Rarely-used kanji form.
1. Uighur (Turkic people and language in China); Uigur; UygurUsually written using kana alone
1. nerve fiber; nerve fibre
2. AxonAn axon (also known as a nerve fiber) is a long, slender ... Read more
1. Vimalakirti SutraBuddhism
2. Vimalakirti SutraThe Vimalakīrti Nirdeśa Sūtra, or Vimalakīrti Sūtra, is a... Read more
1. vegetable fibre (fiber)
2. Fiber cropFiber crops are field crops grown for their fibers, which... Read more
1. Shōwa restoration (call for Imperial restoration by militarists in the 1930s)Historical term
2. Shōwa RestorationThe Shōwa Restoration (昭和維新 shōwaishin) was promoted by J... Read more
1. life-support system
2. Life support systemIn human spaceflight, a life support system is a group of... Read more
1. Peace Preservation Act (1925)
2. Peace Preservation LawThe Public Security Preservation Laws were a series of la... Read more
1. carbon fiber; carbon fibre
2. Carbon (fiber)Carbon fiber, alternatively graphite fiber, carbon graphi... Read more