Words — 41 found
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. falling behind (with a payment); being in arrears; non-payment; default; delinquency
怠納: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. storage; putting away
2. receipt (of funds, payment, etc.)
1. storage; housing for equipment and machines
2. putting into computer memory; savingComputing
1. induction; inductive reasoning
2. Inductive reasoningInductive reasoning, also known as induction, is a kind o... Read more
1. Vienna (Austria)Usually written using kana alone, From German “Wien”
維納: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Rarely-used kanji form.
1. payment for another; payment by proxy
2. paying in kind; paying with a substitute