Words — 22 found
- う 。
- Fat hens lay few eggs.
2. bird meat (esp. chicken meat); fowl; poultrySee also 鶏
- や 。
- The fowls were well roasted by the cook.
鶏 【とり】、禽 【とり】
1. wading birds
2. WaderWaders, called shorebirds in North America (where "wader"... Read more
1. birds of prey (of order Falconiformes or Strigiformes); raptors
2. Bird of preyBirds of prey are birds that hunt for food primarily via ... Read more
1. poultry; fowls
2. PoultryPoultry is a category of domesticated birds kept by human... Read more
1. a wise retainer chooses a great lord to serve; a wise bird chooses a good tree in which to roostProverb