Words — 114 found
1. photograph; photo; picture; snapshot; snap
- I will show you some pictures.
2. moving picture; movieObsolete term, Abbreviation, See also 活動写真
3. Photography"Photographic" redirects here. For other uses, see Photog... Read more
寫眞 【しゃしん】、寫真 【しゃしん】
寫眞: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 寫真: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
Common word Links
1. blueprint; cyanotype
2. blueprint (for the future); plan
3. CyanotypeCyanotype is a photographic printing process that gives a... Read more
1. pure; innocent; naive; unspoilt; pure-hearted; ingenuous
純心: Irregular kanji usage.
1. truth; realityUsually written using kana alone, Kansai dialect, See also 本当
本間: Irregular kanji usage.
1. portrait photograph
- "Isn't it about time you tried photographing people or something?" "Eh? Snapshots? I don't know ..."
2. Portrait photographyPortrait photography or portraiture is a photography of a... Read more
1. Jurchen people
2. Jurchen peopleThe Jurchens were a Tungusic people who inhabited the reg... Read more
1. spirit photography; ghost photography
2. Spirit photographySpirit photography is a type of photography whose primary... Read more
1. photograph of an astral body
2. AstrophotographyAstrophotography is a specialized type of photography tha... Read more
1. infrared photography
2. Infrared photographyTop: tree photographed in the near infrared range. Bottom... Read more
1. news photograph
2. PhotojournalismPhotojournalism is a particular form of journalism (the c... Read more
1. aerial photograph
2. Aerial photographyAerial photography is the taking of photographs of the gr... Read more