Words — 138 found
1. supervision; control; superintendence; direction
- The Representative Director supervises Directors' performance of duties.
2. director; superintendent; supervisor; coach; foreman; manager; overseer; controller; boss
- It was annoying, as the manager took his team to a near-miss in the tournament.
1. monitoring; watching; observation; surveillance; guarding; supervision; lookout
1. inspection; audit; judgement; judgment
2. AuditThe general definition of an audit is an evaluation of a ... Read more
1. movie director; film director
2. Film directorA film director is a person who directs the actors and fi... Read more
1. international monitoring team; IMT; international observers
- International observers counted up the ballot.
1. auditor; inspector
2. Statutory auditorStatutory Auditor refers to The external certified public... Read more
1. stage director
2. Stage managementStage management is the practice of organizing and coordi... Read more
1. (editorial) supervision; general editorship
2. supervising directorSee also 監修者
1. auditor; controller; comptrollerLaw, etc. term
2. supervisor; inspector; manager