Words — 58 found
1. supervision; control; superintendence; direction
- The Representative Director supervises Directors' performance of duties.
2. director; superintendent; supervisor; coach; foreman; manager; overseer; controller; boss
- It was annoying, as the manager took his team to a near-miss in the tournament.
1. monitoring; watching; observation; surveillance; guarding; supervision; lookout
1. inspection; audit; judgement; judgment
2. AuditThe general definition of an audit is an evaluation of a ... Read more
1. auditor; inspector
2. Statutory auditorStatutory Auditor refers to The external certified public... Read more
1. (editorial) supervision; general editorship
2. supervising directorSee also 監修者
1. auditor; controller; comptrollerLaw, etc. term
2. supervisor; inspector; manager
1. imperial censor; ancient Chinese official in charge of inspecting other officials