Words — 271 found
2. SkinSkin is the soft outer covering of vertebrates. Other ani... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. fur; skin; pelt
- てにい 。
- The colonists bartered with the natives for fur.
2. kanji "fur" radicalOnly applies to けがわ
3. FurFur is a synonym for hair, used more in reference to non-... Read more
毛皮 【もうひ】、毛革 【けがわ】、毛革 【もうひ】
1. skin; hide; pelt; furSee also 革
- That football is made of genuine leather.
2. rind; peel; husk; bark
- I can peel an apple.
3. shell; sheath; wrapping
- Gyoza stuffing? I made some gyoza at home but, possibly because I didn't have enough dough, I had some of the filling left over.
1. irony; sarcasm; cynicism; satire
2. unexpected; different from what one expected; not as one had planned
3. (only) surface; something superficial
4. skin and bone; bodyArchaism, literal meaning
1. leather; hide
2. LeatherLeather is a durable and flexible material created by the... Read more
Common word Links
1. ecdysis; shedding (of skin); sloughing; molting; moulting; casting off
2. freeing oneself; breaking with (convention, etc.)
3. EcdysisEcdysis is the moulting of the cuticula in many invertebr... Read more
1. bark (of a tree, etc.)
2. BarkBark is the outermost layers of stems and roots of woody ... Read more
JLPT N2 Links
1. tabi; Japanese socks (with split toe)
2. Tabiare traditional Japanese socks. Ankle-high and with a sep... Read more
単皮: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
2. ScalpThe scalp is the anatomical area bordered by the face ant... Read more
1. to take a veneer off something
一皮むく 【ひとかわむく】、一皮剝く 【ひとかわむく】
1. chicken skin (e.g. in cooking)Obscure term, esp. とりかわ
- I suddenly got a craving to eat some crisp roast chicken skin.
2. bird skinsesp. ちょうひ