Words — 32 found
2. PearlA pearl is a hard object produced within the soft tissue ... Read more
1. ball; sphere; globe; orb
- う 。
- There were beads of sweat on his forehead.
2. bead (of sweat, dew, etc.); drop; droplet
- A nickel is a five-cent coin.
3. ball (in sports)esp. 球
- Adversity makes a man wise, not rich.
4. pile (of noodles, etc.)
5. bulletesp. 弾; also written as 弾丸
- The bullet just shaved his cheek.
6. bulb (i.e. a light bulb)esp. 球
7. lens (of glasses, etc.)
8. bead (of an abacus)esp. 玉,珠
9. ball (i.e. a testicle)Slang, Abbreviation, See also 金玉 きんたま, esp. 玉
10. gem; jewel (esp. spherical; sometimes used figuratively); pearlesp. 玉,珠; also written as 璧
11. female entertainer (e.g. a geisha)
12. person (when commenting on their nature); characterDerogatory
13. item, funds or person used as part of a plot
- That's because, you see, I've known he isn't that sort of person from a long time back.
14. eggSee also 玉子
15. coinusu. だま
16. precious; beautiful; excellent
球 【たま】、珠 【たま】、弾 【たま】
1. rosary; string of prayer beadsBuddhist term
2. Buddhist prayer beadsBuddhist prayer beads are a traditional tool used to coun... Read more
数珠 【ずず】、数珠 【じゅじゅ】
2. OvuleOvule means "small egg". In seed plants, the ovule is the... Read more
1. Hosta montana (species of plantain lily)Usually written using kana alone
1. tragus (small cartilaginous flap in front of the external opening of the ear); tragi; antilobium
1. dark blue gem allowing one to recall memories when stroked with one's hand (allegedly possessed by Zhang Yue)
1. Hosta sieboldii (species of plantain lily)Usually written using kana alone
1. Manjushri; Manjusri; Bodhisattva that represents transcendent wisdomBuddhist term