Words — 80 found
1. to let leak; to let out (e.g. light)
2. to let out (a secret); to leak (information); to divulge; to disclose; to let slip
- She let the secret out.
3. to give utterance to (e.g. one's dissatisfaction); to vent; to express; to reveal (e.g. one's true intentions); to let out (a sigh, etc.)
- He gave away his real intention.
4. to wet one's pants
5. to omit; to leave out
- かきと 。
- The students noted down every word the teacher said.
6. to fail to do; to miss; to omit (by mistake); to forget to doafter masu stem of verb
1. to leak out; to escape; to come through; to shine through; to filter out
2. to find expression; to give vent
3. to leak out; to be divulged; to be disclosed
4. to be omitted; to be left out; to be excluded; to be not included
Common word Links
1. leak (of secrets, information, etc.); disclosure; divulging
2. leak (of gas, liquid, etc.); leakage; escape (of gas); coming through (of light)
漏えい 【ろうえい】、漏泄 【ろうえい】、漏洩 【ろうせつ】、漏泄 【ろうせつ】
1. periodontitis; pyorrhea; pyorrhoea; pyorrhea alveolaris; inflammation of the gingiva (gums) resulting in bone loss
1. (crime of) revealing state secrets; charge of revealing national security information
1. gas leak
2. Gas leakIn common usage, a gas leak refers to a leak of natural g... Read more
1. heaven's net has large meshes, but nothing escapesProverb
- They say fate will catch up with you. That was God's way of punishing him.
1. premature ejaculation
2. Premature ejaculationPremature ejaculation (PE) is a condition in which a man ... Read more
1. short circuit; leakage (of electricity); electrical fault
2. Leakage (electronics)In electronics, leakage may refer to a gradual loss of en... Read more
1. cross talk
2. Crosstalk (electronics)In electronics, crosstalk (XT) is any phenomenon by which... Read more
1. careless (slipshod) and with many omissionsYojijukugo (four character compound)