Words — 220 found
1. memorization; memorisation; learning by heart
2. Rote learningRote learning is a learning technique which focuses on me... Read more
諳記: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. dark; gloomy; murky
- き 。
- I observed that it had already got dark.
2. depressed; dispirited; down in the dumps; dark (mood)
3. dark (in colour); dull
4. ill-boding; dark (e.g. past); suspicious
5. unlikely (to succeed); hopeless; unpromising
6. unfamiliar (with); ignorant (of)Antonym: 明るい, as 〜に暗い
昏い 【くらい】、冥い 【くらい】、闇い 【くらい】
1. to get dark; to grow dark
2. to end (of a day, year, season, etc.); to come to an end; to close
3. to be sunk in (e.g. despair); to be lost in (e.g. thought); to be overcome with
眩れる 【くれる】、暗れる 【くれる】、昏れる 【くれる】
2. AssassinationAn assassination is defined generally as: "to murder (a u... Read more
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. hint; suggestion
2. SuggestionSuggestion is the psychological process by which one pers... Read more
JLPT N1 Links
1. mental arithmetic
2. Mental calculationMental calculation comprises arithmetical calculations us... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. total darkness; pitch dark
- It was pitch black outside.
2. bleak future; poor prospects
真暗 【まっくら】、まっ暗 【まっくら】
1. thoughtlessly; recklessly; rashly; indiscriminately; indiscreetly; at randomUsually written using kana alone
2. excessively; unreasonably; immoderately; absurdlyUsually written using kana alone
無闇に: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 無暗に: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. code; password; cipher
2. EncryptionIn cryptography, encryption is the process of transformin... Read more
1. personal identification number; PIN; password number
2. Personal identification numberA personal identification number (PIN, pronounced "pin"; ... Read more
暗唱番号: Irregular kanji usage.