Words — 205 found
1. spring; springtime
- Many plants bloom in the spring.
2. New Year
3. prime (of one's life, etc.)
4. adolescence; puberty
6. Spring (season)Spring is one of the four temperate seasons, the transiti... Read more
1. spring break; spring vacation
2. Spring breakSpring break (also known as March break, spring vacation,... Read more
春休: Irregular okurigana usage.
2. PubertyPuberty is the process of physical changes by which a chi... Read more
2. BrothelBrothels are business establishments where patrons may en... Read more
1. spring labor offensive; annual spring wage bargaining round
2. Shuntōis a Japanese term, usually translated as "spring [wages ... Read more
2. Prostitution"Prostitute", "whore", "strumpet", and "the oldest profes... Read more
1. spring, summer, autumn (fall) and winter; the four seasonsYojijukugo (four character compound)