Words — 72 found
1. spring; springtime
- Many plants bloom in the spring.
2. New Year
3. prime (of one's life, etc.)
4. adolescence; puberty
6. Spring (season)Spring is one of the four temperate seasons, the transiti... Read more
1. spring break; spring vacation
2. Spring breakSpring break (also known as March break, spring vacation,... Read more
春休: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. first storm of spring; strong winds during the change from winter to spring
2. Haruichiban (1966.8.13-)
1. spring rollFood term
2. Spring rollSpring rolls are a large variety of filled, rolled appeti... Read more
1. day of spring
2. spring sun
3. Spring Day (TV series)Spring Day is a South Korean television drama.
1. calm sea of spring
2. Haru no UmiHaru no Umi (春の海, The Sea in Spring) is a Meiji shinkyoku... Read more
1. Japanese elm (Ulmus davidiana var. japonica)Usually written using kana alone
2. Ulmus davidiana var. japonicaUlmus davidiana var. japonica, the Japanese Elm, is one o... Read more
1. spring is in full swing; height of spring (esp. in April); peak of springoft. formulaic seasonal greeting in letters