Words — 50 found
Common word JLPT N4 Links
- The clean towels are in the drawer.
2. withdrawal (of money from an account)not 抽斗,抽匣
3. variety of knowledge and experience useful for handling things impromptunot 抽斗,抽匣
引出し 【ひきだし】、抽き出し 【ひきだし】、抽出し 【ひきだし】、抽斗 【ひきだし】、抽匣 【ひきだし】
抽斗: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. suddenly; casually; accidentally; incidentally; unexpectedly; unintentionallyUsually written using kana alone
不斗 【ふと】、不圖 【ふと】
不図: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Rarely-used kanji form. 不斗: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Rarely-used kanji form. 不圖: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. measuring container; measure
- Hide not your light under a bushel.
2. box (seating at a theatre, etc.)
3. square on a grid; cell of a gridesp. マス
- なら 。
- The black and white squares on a checker board are arranged alternately.
4. square bearing block (at the top of a pillar)Only applies to 斗
5. Masu (Japanese)A masu was originally a square wooden box used to measure... Read more
枡 【ます】、桝 【ます】、斗 【ます】、マス
1. the Big Dipper (asterism); the Plough; the PlowAstronomy, Abbreviation, See also 北斗七星
1. noshi; long thin strip of dried abalone in folded patterned paper, attached to a giftUsually written using kana alone, See also のし紙
2. Noshiare a kind of ceremonial origami fold entirely distinct f... Read more
熨斗 【ぬし】、熨 【のし】、熨 【ぬし】
ぬし: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. ぬし: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. great authority; eminent person; luminary; Mount Tai and the Big DipperYojijukugo (four character compound), from The New Book of Tang
1. breaking into cold sweat when one is very embarrassed or scaredYojijukugo (four character compound)