Words — 143 found
1. public finance
- The government finances are severely constrained because of falling tax revenues.
2. financial affairs; financial situation
- Mr Brown is our financial adviser.
3. Public financePublic finance is the study of the role of the government... Read more
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. administration; governance; the authorities; authority
2. Executive (government)The executive branch is the part of government that has s... Read more
1. cloistered rule; government by cloistered emperors
2. Cloistered ruleThe Insei system (院政), or cloistered rule, was a specific... Read more
1. oppressive rule; tyrannical regime; despotism
- たんじょう 。
- Among the people of the colonies suffering under Earth's tyranny a force emerges intending to overthrow the status quo through terrorism.
1. civil administration; civil governmentSee also 軍政
2. politics focused on the promotion of public welfare
1. national politics; political situation; statecraft; body politic
1. military administration; military government; military juntaSee also 民政
2. government affairs relating to the military
1. imperial government; imperialism; monarchical rule