Words — 124 found
2. StatuteA statute is a formal written enactment of a legislative ... Read more
1. order; observance; discipline
- Discipline is rather mild at this school.
2. rules; law; regulations
- Some pupils find it difficult to follow the rules.
紀律: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. law office; law firm
2. Law firmA law firm is a business entity formed by one or more law... Read more
1. PhilippinesUsually written using kana alone
比律賓 【フィリッピン】、比律賓 【フイリピン】
比律賓: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Rarely-used kanji form. フィリッピン: Irregular kana usage. 比律賓: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Rarely-used kanji form. フイリピン: Irregular kana usage. 比律賓: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Rarely-used kanji form.
1. law; rule; commandment
2. the Torah (the law of God as revealed to Moses)See also モーセ五書
- For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.
1. to judge (on the basis of)
- Don't judge others by yourself.
2. to control; to discipline (oneself); to regulate
1. antinomy; self-contradiction; either-or situation; choice between mutually exclusive alternativesYojijukugo (four character compound)
2. AntinomyAntinomy (Greek αντι-, for or instead of, plus νομος, law... Read more
1. autonomic ataxia
2. DysautonomiaDysautonomia (or autonomic dysfunction) is a broad term t... Read more
1. tuning (musical)
2. Musical tuningIn music, there are two common meanings for tuning: Tunin... Read more
1. (religious) precept; discipline; commandment; mitzvah
2. ŚīlaŚīla or sīla in Buddhism and its non-sectarian offshoots,... Read more