Words — 62 found
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. claim; insistence; assertion; advocacy; emphasis; contention; opinion; tenet
1. tension; mental strain; nervousness
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. as expected; sure enough; just as one thoughtUsually written using kana alone, See also やっぱり
- く 。
- "Oh? Then, as I expected, I've been around longer than you. This year I'm 20-mumble years old." "What does that tell me?"
2. after all (is said and done); in the end; as one would expect; in any caseUsually written using kana alone, See also やっぱり
- I disliked the idea of the necessary call, but it had to be done.
3. too; also; as well; likewise; (not) eitherUsually written using kana alone, See also やっぱり
4. still; as beforeUsually written using kana alone, See also やっぱり
5. all the same; even so; still; nonethelessUsually written using kana alone, See also やっぱり
- He's intelligent, but I still don't like him.
矢張り: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 矢張: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Irregular okurigana usage.
1. expansion; extension; enlargement
2. escape; ESCComputing
1. expansion; swelling; increase; growth
膨脹 【ぼうちょう】、ぼう張 【ぼうちょう】
1. international tension; international tensions
- The specialist predicts international tension will build up.
1. stretching a rope around; roping off; cordoning off; demarcation
2. one's turf; domain; territory; jurisdiction; sphere of influence
3. territory (of an animal)Zoology
4. Territory (animal)In ethology the term territory refers to any sociographic... Read more
縄張 【なわばり】、なわ張り 【なわばり】、繩張り 【なわばり】
繩張り: Irregular kanji usage.
1. unveiling a Buddhist image; public exhibition (of a Buddhist image)Only applies to 開帳
2. revealing something that is supposed to remain hiddenOnly applies to 開帳
3. opening a gambling house; holding a gambling party
4. Kaichō, from the Edo period of Japan onwards, was the public ex... Read more
1. code extensionComputing
2. Sign extensionSign extension is the operation, in computer arithmetic, ... Read more
1. posting something to the exterior of a building, etc.; something posted in such a place
2. fortifications outside a military encampment
外張: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. modulation (of voice)Usually written using kana alone
2. variation; variety; balance; paceUsually written using kana alone
3. liveliness (e.g. of writing style)Usually written using kana alone
乙張り 【めりはり】、乙張 【めりはり】、メリハリ
1. Owari (former province located in the west of present-day Aichi Prefecture)
1. stubborn person; obstinate person; stubbornness; obstinacy
強情っぱり 【ごうじょうっぱり】、強情張 【ごうじょうっぱり】、剛情張 【ごうじょうっぱり】